Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My weekend in Memphis

This weekend I went to Memphis to visit my Mommy's parents. We had so much fun. Grandma talked to me and I kicked for her. She loved it...I've got her wrapped around my tiny fingers already! :-) She wanted to zerbert me(blow on Mommy's tummy), but Granddaddy said that would scare me so he decided to zerbert her instead. It was so funny!

After my afternoon nap we went to celebrate Kayla's Sweet 16 with the Sweetens. I was the youngest person to be invited...I'm a pretty cool kid. We had fun and ate yummy cake!

On Sunday I went to church with everyone. Grandma was so proud to show me off. Everyone was so excited to meet me. I got LOTS of hugs! After dinner it was time to hit the road and head back to Nashville. I stayed up the entire ride dancing to the music. I really enjoyed my weekend, and I can't wait to go back.

That's all for now...in Aaron's World!

1 comment:

Grandma Cheryl said...

Hey my little angel, it's your Mimi, Grandma Cheryl. We really did enjoy having you here with us this weekend. I even got breakfast from McDonalds because you were here. That never happens! I enjoyed showing you off to all my friends and they can't wait until you get out so that they can pass you around. I talked to TeeTee Mary today and she says when you come to visit, we are all gonna spend the night together so everybody will get a chance to spoil you. She says there are too many of us for you to visit, so we will do a mass visitiation, spoil you and send you home. Make sure that Mommy and Daddy take good care of you when you're with them. Oh, KICK REALLY HARD for your dad because I don't think he believes you are in there. I have your books here waiting for your next visit so that mommy can start reading to you. I want a smart, bright, and intelligent grandson so that you can grow up and take Barak's place. Poppy says hello and kick mommy for him. Kisses all around. Love you and thats all from Mimi's world.