Saturday, November 8, 2008

My First Step Show and a weekend in Memphis

Hi Friends and Family!

Last night I went to my first step show. I had a great time! I got to line dance with Mommy and see lots of her friends from college. I was a big hit! Everyone wanted to say hi to me.

I really enjoyed the show and I jumped around the entire time. I even kicked for Aunt Kortney! She was so excited :-)

After the show, Daddy took me and Mommy to see Mimi and Poppy in Memphis. We haven't been since Mommy found out I was in her tummy. I've been here before...she just didn't know it,lol!

Right now I'm just chilling with my Grandparents. I'm sure we will do lots of fun things over the weekend and I will tell you all about them next week.

That's my life...in Aaron's World!

1 comment:

MindCheck said...

Aaron, your mommy is a G. and so are you! Ya'll gettin' in line to Set it Off! LOL!