Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm baaaaack!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been busy growing. I weigh about 10oz now.

Well, since I've been gone I have been on a hayride, helped Mommy pass out candy for Halloween, and I was in a parade!

I went on a hayride with Daddy's family. There are soooo many of them! It was dark outside and everyone said it was cold, but I was nice and warm in Mommy's tummy. Mommy and Daddy showed off my pictures to everybody. They think I'm the cutest fetus ever!

On Friday night Mommy and I passed out Halloween candy to all of our neighborhood friends. My favorite part was eating teh candy...yummy!

On Saturday morning I was a part of my very first TSU Homecoming parade. We woke up very early to get ready. Mommy was supposed to be passing out beads, but the crowd was too pushy so she rode in the van to keep me protected. Uncle Scooby told everybody that I was riding in the van! I'm a local celebrity now :-)

I guess that's all for now...in Aaron's World!

No comments: