Friday, January 23, 2009

Hi! It's me!





























Hi everyone!












I've been so busy growing lately that I haven't had a moment to tell you what I've been up too. Last weekend I went to memphis with Mommy and Daddy for my first baby shower! They had cake and food and lots of presents for me. All of my Grandparents were there to celebrate me. I'm so loved. Our friends and family bought me lots of cool gifts! Now Daddy has to put all of my things together. Mommy will get a kick out of watching that!












We went to the doctor on Tuesday and I was good. I didn't run from the doctor, but that's only because I was asleep and I'm running out of room to hide. I was nice and showed my face this time. Everyone says I look like my Mommy. Even Daddy said I look like her! She must be a pretty lady!












Mommy and Daddy get to see me again on Tuesday. I haven't decided if I'm going to cooperate or not yet. We'll see. It just all depends on what's going on...in Aaron's World!

1 comment:

newdimensions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.