Friday, December 12, 2008

Here I am!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been M.I.A. Mommy and I have been getting ready for the holiday season. On Tuesday we get to dress up as Mrs. Claus for the Head Start Christmas party. This party is for children in need, and I get to help pass out presents and cookies! Mommy said that not all babies are as fortunate as I am so I'm starting early with my volunteer work.

I've been growing a lot lately. I'm almost two pounds(about the size of an eggplant), and I've recently discovered the joy of flipping. It's such great fun! There's so much room in here for me to dance and play. Daddy likes to sing songs to me and I dance. Mommy likes to ask me questions and I respond with kicks.

I'm becoming a little less shy about my kicking so I just may kick for you one day! You just never know. It all depends on how my day is going...in Aaron's World!

No comments: